Five Reasons to Use Beauty Tools
Beauty tools are more than just the latest skin care buzz. The best beauty tools on the market have been shown in clinical trials to greatly improve the effectiveness of at-home skin care regimens and to help women see results in terms of healthier skin and diminished imperfections. While nearly anyone can benefit from using a beauty tool, there are some instances where a beauty tool can be especially beneficial. Here are five of the biggest reasons why you should add a beauty tool to your regimen.
1. You are no longer seeing an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Even if you take steps to protect your skin from the sun and free radicals, anti-aging skin care becomes more complex over time. As you grow older, the natural drop in collagen levels can lead to wrinkles that topical skin care products simply can't address on their own. Using the NuFace Trinity has been shown to promote collagen production in the skin with safe electrical microcurrent, and it is even FDA approved.
2. You have sagging skin along the jawline and have thought about a facelift. Facelifts are costly and pose a risk for complications. Trying to address the problem with a beauty tool like the Trinity from NuFace can lead to a gradual improvement in the appearance of the skin’s firmness without the need to undergo surgery.
3. You are losing the fight against acne. Some women find that they simply cannot manage acne on their own but don't want to resort to the use of prescription medications due to fear of side effects. The Clarisonic acne-fighting system can help to reduce the number of pore blockages on your complexion and may lead to less frequent breakouts.
4. Your pores have increased in size and will not respond to topical products. Enlarged pores are common with age and can be difficult to address because they are caused by a combination of skin congestion and a reduction in collagen levels in the skin. The Clarisonic Mia 2 Deep Pore Detoxifying Solution is a beauty tool system developed specifically for removing impurities and blockages from the pores. The system combines a hand-held facial cleanser with innovative topical products that together are said to potentially help to reduce pore size by as much as 25 percent with the first use alone.
5. Your eye area looks much older than the rest of your complexion. Puffiness, dark circles and fine lines can all add years to your appearance. The Opal from Clarisonic is a special beauty tool made just for the skin around the eyes. In clinical studies, it was shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles in 4 weeks and promote a brighter, firmer eye area in 8 weeks.
Although a beauty tool does require you to make a larger investment up front than topical products, a device is still much less expensive than most clinical procedures available to address signs of aging, sagging skin, acne and enlarged pores. Plus, both Clarisonic and NuFace products can be used in 5 minutes or less (meaning per session), so they don't require a large investment of time. Both Clarisonic and NuFace along with many other beauty tool and device brands can be found online at their own websites as well as other well-respected beauty and skin care products sites such as drugstore.com, Beauty.com, Walgreens.com and SkinStore.com.