Buckle up – Accessorize with Figure Flattering Belts

When it comes to a wardrobe that flatters our figure, we oftentimes think of things like wearing black, using shape wear undergarments, accentuating our assets (whether it be a plunging neck line to accentuate what we’ve got up top or a shorter dress to show off our pretty legs), or even dresses that have full skirts that accentuates a smaller waist but covers a larger bottom. But what you may not be aware of is the power of accessorizing with a beautiful, sassy and sophisticated belt!

Belts are fun to buy, collect and wear as it is, but imagine using them as a figure flattering enhancer too? That’s certainly a win-win! There are many types of belts that work well to hold your pants up but many times they can look bulky and even add the appearance of weight to the waistline. That is why I’d love to tell you about the invisible belt.  Invisibelt is a clear and flat plastic belt that helps to adjust the waist of your jeans and keep your pants where they should sit properly without the added bulk of large belts or belts with buckles.  They come in a variety of colors but I prefer the clear because I feel that it serves its purpose quite well and when I want to don a belt with color (or one that I want to be seen) then I choose a more traditional belt. However, when I’m wearing my jeans with a layered cami and tee you will never see me without my Invisibelt! Actually, you won’t even know I’m wearing one. ;)

There are so many belts to choose from when shopping for clothes and accessories. And nothing can take an outfit from nice to outstanding like a belt. A cool belt really does pull an outfit together making you look not only polished, but thinner. With the cinch of a cute belt you can appear smaller at the waist in just about any outfit. I like to cinch one around some of my oversized sweaters to accentuate my waist as well as take my everyday sweater to a stunning piece of wardrobe.  Another great idea is to cinch a great belt around a long coat to give it a cool flare and again an hourglass shape.

So the next time you’re at the department store or your favorite little boutique be sure and peruse those belts…you’ll be glad you did!

Comments

Beauty Research Releases List of Top Talk Show Beauty Tips | All About Beauty said:

Pingback from  Beauty Research Releases List of Top Talk Show Beauty Tips | All About Beauty

# February 19, 2013 12:52

# February 19, 2013 12:52

Beauty Research Releases List of Top Talk Show Beauty Tips | Medhours.com said:

Pingback from  Beauty Research Releases List of Top Talk Show Beauty Tips | Medhours.com

# February 19, 2013 1:16

Beauty Research Releases List of Top Talk Show Beauty Tips | Natural Beauty Tips For Women - Beauty Blog said:

Pingback from  Beauty Research Releases List of Top Talk Show Beauty Tips | Natural Beauty Tips For Women - Beauty Blog

# February 20, 2013 7:36 AM

Beauty Research Releases List of Top Talk Show Beauty Tips | mita22.com said:

Pingback from  Beauty Research Releases List of Top Talk Show Beauty Tips | mita22.com

# February 20, 2013 8:18

# February 21, 2013 8:14 AM

Beauty Research Releases List of Top Talk Show Beauty Tips | How to Makeup? said:

Pingback from  Beauty Research Releases List of Top Talk Show Beauty Tips | How to Makeup?

# February 22, 2013 12:04

Beauty Research Releases List of Top Talk Show Beauty Tips | Beauty and Skincare said:

Pingback from  Beauty Research Releases List of Top Talk Show Beauty Tips | Beauty and Skincare

# February 23, 2013 7:45

Beauty Research Releases List of Top Talk Show Beauty Tips | Zyra Health said:

Pingback from  Beauty Research Releases List of Top Talk Show Beauty Tips | Zyra Health

# February 28, 2013 1:29 AM

Beauty Research Releases List of Top Talk Show Beauty Tips | Girl Fashion said:

Pingback from  Beauty Research Releases List of Top Talk Show Beauty Tips | Girl Fashion

# March 15, 2013 1:16

Beauty Research Releases List of Top Talk Show Beauty Tips | Beauty cosmetics said:

Pingback from  Beauty Research Releases List of Top Talk Show Beauty Tips | Beauty cosmetics

# April 23, 2013 9:13