Sign in    |   Join
 
   

Must-Have Skin Care for the Metrosexual Man

Men have unique and specific needs in terms of skin care which makes their choice or selection of grooming products and skin care brands a little more difficult than those marketed and formulated for women. It’s imperative for a man to choose a brand which not only understands and addresses these certain concerns and specific needs, but also has designed the men’s line to be very user-friendly and compliance-oriented.

The number of men who are interested in sporting a clarified, healthy and younger looking skin has boomed over the last decade. Men no longer want to just look good, they want to look phenomenal! The age of the Metrosexual is definitely here, and women love it. After all, we like the men in our lives to look great; just as they like us to. No matter if you’re a man or a woman…the bottom line is when you look great…you feel great! That’s a human’s behavior…not just a woman’s behavior. It’s simply cause and effect.

There are two brands in particular which are brilliant in terms of formulating products and lines specifically for the special skin issues and grooming needs of men. Both Yonka and The Art of Shaving garner rave customer reviews and are highly respected within the skin and beauty industry.

Yonka Men is a line of Yonka skin solutions that is indication-specific and meets most every desire and demand for this new metrosexual demographic. Men want their products to be gentle, easy to use and effective. Yonka for Men Age Defense is a multi-tasking (therefore less time consuming) treatment that provides anti-aging benefits (both in repair and prevention), moisturizes and nourishes via a light-gel type cream. Men typically don’t like anything that feels greasy, which makes this Yonka gel formula a guy’s perfect choice! Yonka skin products for men are catered to specialized needs of the male gender. Unlike Yonka cosmetics for women, these are specialized formulas made just for the guys.
 
For men who love instant results and are in dire need of hydration and skin restoration…head straight for Yonka for Men Nutri Moist. This Yonka Product is skin vitality in a veritable Yonka creme tube! Yonka for Men Nutri Moist is the Yonka beauty secret for rehydrating, revitalizing and restoring the skin of the masculine gender. Yonka facial products for men deliver a healthy dose of moisture without leaving a heavy feel. Yonka reviews score high across all their Yonka skin care products.

The Art of Shaving is the ideal man’s line of products for shaving and grooming needs. The Art of Shaving provides everything a man needs to possess perfectly shaved and groomed skin. There are two Art of Shaving sets that I constantly hear and read spectacular things about. The Art of Shaving Full Size Kit Sandalwood and The Art of Shaving Full Size Kit Unscented. Both of these Art of Shave kits come with a combination of full sized Art of Shaving products and Art of Shaving tools which produce the “perfect shave.” Art of Shaving Full Size Kit Unscented includes the perfect Art of Shaving shaving brush and set for men who desire the results-oriented aroma-therapeutic effects formulated into the products but who desire a scent free shave. The Art of Shaving cream included in this kit does not have any fragrance.

The Art of Shaving Full Size Kit Sandalwood is complete with all the elements needed for achieving the perfect shave but also provides the amazing, sensual ,woodsy and masculine scent of Art of Shaving Sandalwood.

Comments

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Wardrobe Closet said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Wardrobe Closet

# March 9, 2012 12:28 PM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Human Skin Information Portal said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Human Skin Information Portal

# March 9, 2012 1:42 PM

Skin Care Blemish Free SkinPerfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Skin Care Blemish Free Skin | Skin Care Blemish Free Skin said:

Pingback from  Skin Care Blemish Free SkinPerfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Skin Care Blemish Free Skin | Skin Care Blemish Free Skin

# March 9, 2012 3:54 PM

Skin Care Blemish Free SkinPerfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Skin Care Blemish Free Skin | Skin Care Blemish Free Skin said:

Pingback from  Skin Care Blemish Free SkinPerfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Skin Care Blemish Free Skin | Skin Care Blemish Free Skin

# March 9, 2012 3:54 PM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving

# March 9, 2012 4:06 PM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Business and Finance Tips said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Business and Finance Tips

# March 9, 2012 4:18 PM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | GOOGLE 1ST PAGE SECRET said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | GOOGLE 1ST PAGE SECRET

# March 9, 2012 8:53 PM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving « Fashion « Fashion said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving « Fashion « Fashion

# March 9, 2012 9:15 PM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | MASTER 101 said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | MASTER 101

# March 9, 2012 9:30 PM

Must-Have Skin Care for the Metrosexual Man | Easy Skin Solutions said:

Pingback from  Must-Have Skin Care for the Metrosexual Man | Easy Skin Solutions

# March 9, 2012 10:23 PM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving : Avon Skin said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving : Avon Skin

# March 10, 2012 1:21 AM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving

# March 10, 2012 1:55 AM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | FreeWordPressAutoBlog.com said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | FreeWordPressAutoBlog.com

# March 10, 2012 3:54 AM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Mommy Mixing said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Mommy Mixing

# March 10, 2012 8:14 AM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Today's Press Releases said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving  | Today's Press Releases

# March 10, 2012 10:00 AM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | urplacements.com said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | urplacements.com

# March 10, 2012 11:57 AM

Custom Web Designer « Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving said:

Pingback from  Custom Web Designer « Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving

# March 11, 2012 12:08 AM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Ipad2TouchScreen.info said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Ipad2TouchScreen.info

# March 11, 2012 1:31 PM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Face said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Face

# March 11, 2012 2:01 PM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving « Beauty « Models Spain said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving « Beauty « Models Spain

# March 11, 2012 9:48 PM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving

# March 12, 2012 12:12 AM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | workoutsafterpregnancy.com said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | workoutsafterpregnancy.com

# March 16, 2012 7:12 PM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Skin Care Product said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Skin Care Product

# March 20, 2012 4:29 PM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Benefits of oil said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Benefits of oil

# March 22, 2012 1:29 AM

my roseromance - Correctly Groomed Guys with Yonka and Artwork of Shaving said:

Pingback from  my roseromance -   Correctly Groomed Guys with Yonka and Artwork of Shaving

# March 24, 2012 9:59 AM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Remove Stretch Marks said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Remove Stretch Marks

# March 30, 2012 3:42 AM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | SkinCare said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | SkinCare

# April 2, 2012 5:07 PM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Remove Stretch Marks said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Remove Stretch Marks

# April 2, 2012 8:13 PM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving - How To Deal With Pregnancy said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving - How To Deal With Pregnancy

# April 6, 2012 1:33 PM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving

# April 8, 2012 4:26 AM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving

# April 12, 2012 12:25 AM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Stretch Mark Cream said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Stretch Mark Cream

# May 8, 2012 4:57 PM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | PR World said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | PR World

# May 9, 2012 10:05 PM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Hugo Hosting said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Hugo Hosting

# May 21, 2012 11:38 PM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Fashion Market News said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | Fashion Market News

# May 23, 2012 7:52 PM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | http://www.pool-pix.com said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving | http://www.pool-pix.com

# June 2, 2012 1:40 AM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving

# September 26, 2012 3:35 AM

Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving - Best Pregnancy Weeks said:

Pingback from  Perfectly Groomed Men with Yonka and Art of Shaving - Best Pregnancy Weeks

# December 21, 2012 1:03 AM

Venta de Mayoreo Y Menudeo said:

Pingback from  Venta de Mayoreo Y Menudeo

# May 28, 2013 8:27 PM
 
  Searching for a topic?

Feeds

Receive Email Updates